So today we read through peoples practice arguments and talked a bit about them.
After that, I took you through the unit ending assignment. The assignment will ulitmately consist of three things:
- An outline sheet
- A typed speech
- The presentation of that speech with some kind of sensory element.
In case you lose them, here are both the assignment and the outline sheeet.
I gave the remainder of the class to get started on the outline sheet. I also took the class through the shedule for the next two weeks. They will be as follows:
- Friday 24th– Class Debate
- Tuesday 28th and Thursday the 30th – Computer Lab 313 for research and typing up the speech
- Monday Oct 4th and Wednesday October 6th – Watching film “Thank you for Smoking” and working on a related journal entry.
- Friday Oct 8th – Prsentation of Speeches
That’s the plan. Good luck and work hard.