Today we did three important things.
- You got back your prompt books and we did the first of 4 story based writing prompts. Here’s the prompt.
Write a short story that satisfies the following limitations.
- Where: Must involve travel in some way
- Who: 2 Protagonists who are related (any relation is fine)
- What: A secret about their shared past is revealed
2. I collected e-mails so we could begin our group story.
3. A showed the short film “Six Shooter” which we’ll discuss in detail next class. If you missed it, here it is..